72ndCrisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

72ndCrisis

Welcome to 72ndcrisis Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 3 - Totally Overated?

Go down 
+3
MiniEggsLover
NDR72
Flam3Thr0w3r
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Flam3Thr0w3r
Page
Page

Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3 - Totally Overated?   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:28 pm

Ok guys.
First off, don't call me a fanboy.
I own, or have owned, all three next generation consoles, so don't go saying that I'm just saying this because I'm a Sony or Nintendo fanboy, because I'm not.
When I owned my XBOX 360, because I had enjoyed Halo: CE and Halo 2, I bought Halo 3 on release day.
To me, Halo 3 is basicly Halo 2 with better graphics and a couple of extra features.
I mean, Forge is incredible and the Theatre is a great idea, but the core gameplay is exactly the same as the other two Halo games which came before it.
You could say, " Don't try to fix what is not broken " but I think that Bungie were lazy and ran out of ideas.
Bungie were just lazy if you ask me.
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a far better game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.TSHCodes.com
NDR72
Overlord
Overlord
NDR72

PostSubject: Indeed   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:34 pm

Indeed. Halo 3 is really overrated. I like how you said it's an enhanced version of Halo 2. You see, Bungie, unlike, for example, Rockstar, doesn't force themselves when they have an established franchise. Huge example: GTA IV
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ndr72
MiniEggsLover
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Totally Overated?   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 9:45 pm

Flam3Thr0w3r wrote:
Ok guys.
First off, don't call me a fanboy.
I own, or have owned, all three next generation consoles, so don't go saying that I'm just saying this because I'm a Sony or Nintendo fanboy, because I'm not.
When I owned my XBOX 360, because I had enjoyed Halo: CE and Halo 2, I bought Halo 3 on release day.
To me, Halo 3 is basicly Halo 2 with better graphics and a couple of extra features.
I mean, Forge is incredible and the Theatre is a great idea, but the core gameplay is exactly the same as the other two Halo games which came before it.
You could say, " Don't try to fix what is not broken " but I think that Bungie were lazy and ran out of ideas.
Bungie were just lazy if you ask me.
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a far better game.

That's exactly what I thought.

Between Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2, there were some great new features and better graphics too.

But between Halo 2 and Halo 3, there's almost nothing new. It's still a great game, but not really better than Halo 2...

They should have made some new innovative features. But nah.

I'm gonna try Call of Duty 4 soon ^_^ (Well, I've played, but not a lot)

-MiniEggsLover
Back to top Go down
super_ricky
Warrior
Warrior
super_ricky

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Totally Overated?   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:38 am

OMG COMPLETELY OVERRATED!
Back to top Go down
Seth
Overlord
Overlord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Totally Overated?   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 2:11 pm

OVERRATED.

but still, uh, its good game?
Back to top Go down
https://72ndcrisis.forum-actif.net
thejoker
Esquire
Esquire

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Totally Overated?   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:21 am

Halo 3 on the 360 is a best shooter game of the WORLD!!!!

play on multiplayer is great and fun!!!! but and so good for anyone!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Flam3Thr0w3r
Page
Page

PostSubject: No...   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 8:23 pm

I have to disagree.
I used to play it online and offline multiplayer with friends, and yeh. It was fun, but once again, it was basicly Halo 2.
And Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a far better online and offline multiplayer game
Back to top Go down
http://www.TSHCodes.com
AjayRaz
Esquire
Esquire
AjayRaz

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Totally Overated?   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 6:44 pm

yeah, I thought it could use a little more features. If i went for a multi player game, i'd seriously go for COD4
Back to top Go down
http://ca.youtube.com/user/AjayRaza
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3 - Totally Overated?   Halo 3 - Totally Overated? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3 - Totally Overated?
Page 1 of 1