72ndCrisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

72ndCrisis

Welcome to 72ndcrisis Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth
Overlord
Overlord
Seth

Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Empty
PostSubject: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:02 pm

Watcha think of having a girlfriend at 10-16 yrs old.

I think it's freaking useless!
I mean, they break up from 2days to 3 months.
C'mon.

And girls are so bitchy these days.
They want the perfect guy.

Well, I'm sorry, but it doesn't exist.

The white knight on his white horse that shits white crap doesnt exist

A Pile of Kakaduki*!

Whatever, that's my Opinion
What about you?
Do you think the same?

Give your opinion, discuss.

*: If you have watched AVGN o.o"

Last edited by Seth on Sun May 11, 2008 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://72ndcrisis.forum-actif.net
NDR72
Overlord
Overlord
NDR72

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:05 pm

Well, yeah I guess that's true. But don't say that us guys are better....
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ndr72
MiniEggsLover
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 10:30 pm

I don't r'lly agree... I mean. Yeah. At 10-12 or maybe 13 (or later... depends on maturity I guess) it's useless.

But if you're 16 years old... it isn't useless to have a girlfriend. At this age, you can have a kinda stable relationship with someone that will last longer than 2 days ^_^.

And... anyways... even if it last only 2 days... who cares.

Also, some people says it's useless cause you can't really love someone at a young age. They say we're more in love with the relationship and that it wouldn't change anything if it was with someone else.

Well. Could be true. But, again, who cares? I don't totally agree.. and don't totally agree tho. Even if we can't be IN LOVE (according to some people), it's fun to have a girlfriend. And I personnaly think I wouldn't date a random girl. I think, if we can't be in love... Nah. I think we can be in love in a way. Or attracted by a girl. But I don't think it changes anything. (at our age)

But yeah. On my experience, it's great... but brings a lot of trouble. I mean... it's still girls... XD

Don't know if it was clear... but anyways... who cares Razz

-MiniEggsLover
Back to top Go down
NDR72
Overlord
Overlord
NDR72

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:35 pm

MiniEggsLover wrote:
I don't r'lly agree... I mean. Yeah. At 10-12 or maybe 13 (or later... depends on maturity I guess) it's useless.

But if you're 16 years old... it isn't useless to have a girlfriend. At this age, you can have a kinda stable relationship with someone that will last longer than 2 days ^_^.

And... anyways... even if it last only 2 days... who cares.

Also, some people says it's useless cause you can't really love someone at a young age. They say we're more in love with the relationship and that it wouldn't change anything if it was with someone else.

Well. Could be true. But, again, who cares? I don't totally agree.. and don't totally agree tho. Even if we can't be IN LOVE (according to some people), it's fun to have a girlfriend. And I personnaly think I wouldn't date a random girl. I think, if we can't be in love... Nah. I think we can be in love in a way. Or attracted by a girl. But I don't think it changes anything. (at our age)

But yeah. On my experience, it's great... but brings a lot of trouble. I mean... it's still girls... XD

Don't know if it was clear... but anyways... who cares Razz

-MiniEggsLover

LOL@ M. Labelle quote

But yeah, MiniEggsLover, I think ur right.
Back to top Go down
MiniEggsLover
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 11:37 pm

[OFF-TOPIC] Hum. Yeah. Forgot that M. Labelle said that.
Back to top Go down
NDR72
Overlord
Overlord
NDR72

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:05 am

MiniEggsLover wrote:
[OFF-TOPIC] Hum. Yeah. Forgot that M. Labelle said that.

lol

oh well on topic; The thing is, Seth, you were pissed becuse your Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? 239782 gf left ya... lol

No no no, forget that bitch.
Back to top Go down
Kaojiru
Apprentice
Apprentice
Kaojiru

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:28 pm

as you should know love doesn't have an age and yes stable relation is extremely possible... i never experienced love myself but for the people who knows me i'm kind of a poet so i know lot of things about love... no i never had a girlfriend nor will get one soon cuz i'm too much shy to even try to make first steps Razz

Off-topic: Let's sing Take you there from Sean Kingston !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Seth
Overlord
Overlord
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:12 am

Kaojiru wrote:
as you should know love doesn't have an age and yes stable relation is extremely possible... i never experienced love myself but for the people who knows me i'm kind of a poet so i know lot of things about love... no i never had a girlfriend nor will get one soon cuz i'm too much shy to even try to make first steps Razz

Mmmh afro
Back to top Go down
https://72ndcrisis.forum-actif.net
NDR72
Overlord
Overlord
NDR72

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 12:34 am

Seth wrote:
Kaojiru wrote:

Mmmh afro

BTW it's not kakaduki its cock-a-dookie
Back to top Go down
MiniEggsLover
Lord
Lord

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 1:16 am

I agree with Kaojiru Wink

-MiniEggsLover
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?   Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girfriends, Pile O'Cock-a-dookie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
72ndCrisis :: Discussion :: Social Room-
Jump to: