72ndCrisis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

72ndCrisis

Welcome to 72ndcrisis Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Giant_Giac
Warrior
Warrior
Giant_Giac

Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS Empty
PostSubject: Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS   Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:00 pm

This is an amazing game : The gameplay is the best , the grafixx are awsome the characters are pretty cool and all Ill put a couple of screenshots and tell me how u like them Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS 8824 Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS 932978_20060925_screen023
Back to top Go down
NDR72
Overlord
Overlord
NDR72

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS   Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:45 pm

Giant_Giac wrote:
This is an amazing game : The gameplay is the best , the grafixx are awsome the characters are pretty cool and all Ill put a couple of screenshots and tell me how u like them Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS 8824 Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS 932978_20060925_screen023

Yeah! SNAKE FTW!

Seriously, MGS is good, but the graphics (unlike as stated) aren't exceptional, but plain good.

Definitely great gameplay and game tho!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/ndr72
Giant_Giac
Warrior
Warrior
Giant_Giac

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS   Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS Icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2008 11:47 pm

ya i mean there ok but there still gud grafixx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS   Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid : Portable OPS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
72ndCrisis :: Games :: Adventure-
Jump to: